Ever dream of riding a live water roller coaster? If so, look no further! The Ganges River has class three and four rapids and six international levels of white water rafting, all of which are fantastic challenges for city-dwellers and rafting enthusiasts alike. Jump aboard a raft and spend a day rushing the rapids. After your day of adventure, take some time to relax on the white sandy beaches of the Ganges. It doesn’t get more peaceful than this. From Brahampuri to Rishikesh, the experience is one of a kind. And, if you care to double the fun, you can even start from Shivpuri!
- The course from Brahampuri to Laxman Jhulla is approximately 9 km.
- The course from Brahampuri to Ram Jhulla is approximately 12 km.
- The course from Shivpuri to Laxman Jhulla is approximately 18 km.
- The course from Marine Drive to Laxman Jhulla is approximately 27 km.
- Best times of year for rafting are February – May, October – mid December
- No swimming skills required – the life vests and our tour guides do all the work!